Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding information collected. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may choose to not use Churbiz and/or provide Churbiz with your information. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes.
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- From the Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name of a member/user/visitor’s computer.
- Which you may be personally identified or information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Provided by you to Churbiz.
Anonymous Data/ Personal Information
The information collected may contain anonymous data and/or personal information. Anonymous data is used only as anonymous aggregate data to help us customize our website content and advertising to make our site(s) more useful. Anonymous data may be shared with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties.
You may be asked to provide certain personal information (i.e. name, mailing address, phone, email, etc.) when applying for membership, for access to our Members-Only resources, to register for events, or to order products and/or services from Churbiz. For emails sent to our users, we may track whether the recipient subsequently clicks through to links provided in the email content and collect specific information (i.e. email address, date and time of user’s “click”, tracking URL number and destination page). We use this information solely to enhance our services and the distribution thereof to our users. Personal information is not sold or distributed in any other manner outside the terms of this Policy.
Credit Card Account
Information. We do not disclose credit card account information provided by our users. When users choose to pay using their credit cards, we submit the information needed to obtain payment to the appropriate clearinghouse for processing. All credit card numbers provided to the Churbiz are stored on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. After you type or call it in, your complete credit card number is transferred to this secure machine across a proprietary one-way interface. This computer is not accessible by network or modem, and the number is not stored anywhere else, with the exception of facilitating our normal data backup requirements.
You also may provide information or material to be published or displayed on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties. Such information will be posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we may limit access to certain pages or person, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share such information. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that such information will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Churbiz may disclose your personal information as required by law or as needed in legal proceedings when Churbiz believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including the operation of this Site, and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets to a third party in which the personal information held by Churbiz will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Churbiz and/or its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may use automatic data collection technologies as you navigate through and interact with our website. Automatic data collection technologies are used to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Social Media Widgets
How We Protect Your Information
Churbiz places a premium on making sure that personal identifying information remains private and secure and is not subject to misuse or manipulation. Our Site has industry standard security measures in place, including storage of personal identifying information in a secure environment, to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under Churbiz’s control. Although we have endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via the Internet cannot be guaranteed. Accordingly, you should consider carefully if you want to submit sensitive information via the Internet.
How To Make Changes Or Corrections To Your Information
At any time, you may contact Churbiz to correct, modify, or delete the information you provide to Churbiz. In addition to the ability to make direct changes to the information stored in connection with your user/member profile, you may also e-mail email@example.com with any requests or changes.
Amendments and Updates
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
This Policy does not apply to information collected offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by another entity or individual or any third party, including but not limited to, any application or content (i.e. advertising) that may link to or be accessible or on the webpage.